Our statisticians offer outstanding statistical consulting services to help you with any aspect of the statistical analyses for your quantitative study.
Our statisticians are known for their excellent teaching skills and ability to demystify the process of analyzing quantitative data. We work with students on an hourly basis (not a project basis) which gives you more control over the cost of services.
We are highly committed to the success of each individual students who hires us for statistical analysis assistance.
Our Statisticians Will:
- Assist you in developing statistical considerations (statistical hypotheses, statistical methods and sample size justification) for your dissertation proposal.
- Conduct statistical analysis in the analysis phase.
- Provide clear and easy to understand written reports with appropriate tables and graphs of all statistical analyses.
- Fully demonstrate how to interpret and report each type of statistical procedure that we suggest and make sure you completely understand the rational for the selection of statistical analysis and how the statistics were run in statistical software.
- Provide developmental editing on your method and results chapters.
- Assist you as you prepare for your oral defense meeting.
Common Statistical Methods Our Statisticians Employ:
- Paired t-test
- Chi-square test
- Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Power Analysis
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Mann-Whitney test
- Kruskal-Wallis test
- Wilcoxon Signed-Ranks test
- McNemar’s Test
- Friedman’s Test
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
Our statisticians can provide consultation on a variety of advanced statistical methods, such as categorical data analysis, generalized estimating equations, fixed-effects models, hierarchical linear models, and missing-data handling techniques.
Our statisticians will make sure that you understand all statistical analyses and that you are fully prepared to explain and defend your analyses. They will provide ample phone and email support and work with you until you have successfully completed your dissertation or thesis.